MakeUseOf Answers

Kenny Goodmans Blog

What going on around the world?

Israeli stocks on Wall St

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Creative Licence » Blog Archive » Is Social as important as anyone thinks?

Creative Licence » Blog Archive » Is Social as important as anyone thinks?: "Creative Director at Hill & Knowlton in Sydney.
I've worked in a few different parts of the agency world and ran my own shop in Shanghai for a while, launching super premium products into the world's largest marketplace.
I am fascinated by what's coming next, how new networks offer a company like H&K the opportunity to flex our earned media muscle and deliver great work for the clients we work with and the brands they breathe life into."

'via Blog this'

1 comment:

  1. Interesting that I took the time to post an original comment here, and after I pressed the publish button there was absolutely no acknowledgement that i had done anything at all?

    ReplyDelete

Creative Licence