MakeUseOf Answers

Kenny Goodmans Blog

What going on around the world?

Israeli stocks on Wall St

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

GoDaddy's spammy link building techniques • Yoast

GoDaddy's spammy link building techniques • Yoast: "But those links don't work, right? Wrong.
Google has been telling us for quite a while now that footer links etc. are not that important. Well guess what, that's not true if you have enough of them. Using SearchMetrics I ran a report for the top keywords they rank in the top 3 for. Each and every keyword in there that is not their brand name, from website hosting to webhosting to website builder,"

'via Blog this'

1 comment:

  1. Here’s what yoast is for me: A bag of fancy features. Generally into yoast for its technical SEO help but overall the upgraded version does tons I just really do not have a need for. If I didn’t know any better, I’d say they just release extra features to get you to upgrade but they don’t really make my work ranks. My preference is the INK for ALL AI because of how it helps out with how google ranks content

    ReplyDelete

Creative Licence