MakeUseOf Answers

Kenny Goodmans Blog

What going on around the world?

Israeli stocks on Wall St

Friday, December 16, 2011

SanCloud9 A Concept Being Developed

I am not going to say I tried everything however, I will say I am beginning to understand the true power of Open Source Software.


I happen to be a major believer in the Paradigm-Shift Info that I become aware of from time to time. 


[ To be continued ]


Typically an idea or concept for a venture gets fully developed, committed to paper and then gets taken to various investors in order to get funded.

The nature of this venture is perhaps only subtly different from a particular perspective yet its different enough to require a specific shift in how "this type of business is typically done.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Licence