MakeUseOf Answers

Kenny Goodmans Blog

What going on around the world?

Israeli stocks on Wall St

Monday, November 28, 2011

What would you do with $80

What would you do with $80: "I was tempted to say something along those lines as well. ^

I'd probably keep my $80 until I had a solid plan. I'd want to figure out what my goals were and construct a sales funnel first so that the traffic doesn't go to waste.

If you already have those in place, I'd still save the money and drive some targeted traffic by posting thoughtful comments and posts on relevant forums/blogs so I could do some testing.

Then once my funnel is fairly solid, I'd create some awesome content/press releases to really get things moving.

Drat... still haven't spent that $80 yet."

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Licence