MakeUseOf Answers

Kenny Goodmans Blog

What going on around the world?

Israeli stocks on Wall St

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

DN Journal Newsletter - November-December 2010

DN Journal Newsletter - November-December 2010: " I attended the University of Wisconsin in Madison where I graduated with three majors; history, film and English. It was at UW that I started my first company - a cake delivery business that I would sell when I graduated. After graduation I started a golf company which patented and manufactured golf accessories. That would also be sold and that is where I met the Internet, back in 1997.
I had started a product placement firm for television and movies and needed a 'brochure' for my services. The best option seemed like the Internet. So I went out and bought Front Page and taught myself to build websites. Since then I have done work for dozens of Fortune 500 companies including 3M, MLB, Motorola and more. Interestingly enough, one of my first clients was Don Ham (of Reinvent Technology whose brother Kevin was dubbed "The Man Who Owns the Internet" by Business 2.0 Magazine).

After working as a designer and developer for many years, I was finally able to stop in 2003 (when domain income surpassed design income) and focus entirely on the domain side of things."

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Licence