MakeUseOf Answers

Kenny Goodmans Blog

What going on around the world?

Israeli stocks on Wall St

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Social Tropism: November 2011

Social Tropism: November 2011: "I want to protest all the people who are perfectly content to create all kinds of difficulty in my life because they perhaps are able to save 50cents!

I want to protest all the small minded people who have no real solid understanding of basic scientific principles.

I want to protest all those people who so readily run after all the plop-plop, fizz-fizz solutions that any thinking person would easily understand only supplies "Fast, Temporary Relief".

I want to protest the fact that no matter how hard I work to create, develop, write-up. explain and establish fairly well thought out and sound business ideas, that no one really seems interested in hearing about them,"

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Licence