MakeUseOf Answers

Kenny Goodmans Blog

What going on around the world?

Israeli stocks on Wall St

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Social Advertising Where You and I Both Matter

Social Advertising Where You and I Both Matter: "I plugged in the name, and guess what, it was available! So I thought, hey this is great, I could either become the lead man on working the website angle into the whole plan (the fellow had other writers, I came in as the ad sales guy) or maybe the fellow would just buy the domain from me and could make a fast few bucks.
Well it turns it that the fellow was not a believer in the .org version of the domain name. I guess he really only believed in the .com’s
So there you have it. The story behind the story. I really had not particularly planned to be the primary author for a full scale, writers type website, yet here I had this domain, so what else could I do?
TheWritersCafe.org"

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Licence