MakeUseOf Answers

Kenny Goodmans Blog

What going on around the world?

Israeli stocks on Wall St

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Cloud Computing Costs on Amazon EC2 - Web Hosting Talk

Cloud Computing Costs on Amazon EC2 - Web Hosting Talk: " As a result, I wouldn't feel comfortable using a dedicated server that I then would have to manage myself. This would be highly problematic and I don't want the whole structure to fall down in case our growth is really that rapid. Therefore, I'd be more likely to use the Cloud.

I'm at the stage where I'm going forward to look for investment now, and I need to build in the direct costs of using the EC2. I'm just not really sure how much I should budget in for say:

125,000 users
250,000 users
500,000 users"

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Licence