MakeUseOf Answers

Kenny Goodmans Blog

What going on around the world?

Israeli stocks on Wall St

Monday, January 30, 2012

Self-Actualization - TheWritersCafe.org | TheWritersCafe.org

Self-Actualization - TheWritersCafe.org | TheWritersCafe.org: "relatively rare combination of being; a dreamer, a schemer, a lover of life. I entertain and cajole and truly believe what I say.
The other thing is that my particular skill set is in great demand at the moment. I am able to write cogently, have a sense of design, can develop websites from scratch using various methods. I posses the ability to direct web traffic and have seven years of successful experience in selling advertising to retail establishments as well as larger corporate accounts and privately owned or group managed retail chains."

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Licence