MakeUseOf Answers

Kenny Goodmans Blog

What going on around the world?

Israeli stocks on Wall St

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Stephen C. Sanders Obituary: View Stephen Sanders's Obituary by Buffalo News

Stephen C. Sanders Obituary: View Stephen Sanders's Obituary by Buffalo News: "Death Notice Print
Stephen C. Sanders   |   Visit Guest Book

sanders - Stephen C. Of Buffalo, NY, entered into rest suddenly December 5, 2011. Relatives and friends may visit LOMBARDO FUNERAL HOME (City Chapel), 102 Linwood Ave. at Summer on Sunday from 4-6 PM and thereafter at St. John Baptist Church, 184 Goodell St., Buffalo on Monday from 11-12 Noon where the funeral service will immediately follow. Interment Ridgelawn Cemetery"

... I had received a phone call some time back (months) if I was sitting shiva..then I  recently became acquainted with a woman on Facebook and I asked her about being divorced and having a child, so she asked me if I was googling her. Then googling myself I found this:

stephen csanders Obituary: View stephen sanders's Obituary by ...

www.legacy.com/obituaries/.../obituary.aspx?n=stephen-c-sanders...
Online death notice for stephen sanders. Read stephen sanders's life story, offer tributes/condolences, send flowers or create a stephen sanders online ...

I was thinking... oh no... "Online Death" notice does that mean that "All of websites and profiles are down....

The news of my death was greatly exaggerated..
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Licence