MakeUseOf Answers

Kenny Goodmans Blog

What going on around the world?

Israeli stocks on Wall St

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

How can I view the big picture with so few pieces of the whole? | TheWritersCafe.org

How can I view the big picture with so few pieces of the whole? | TheWritersCafe.org: "allow far too much flexibility in relaxing standards and goals which I am looking to create for myself.
The problem with living  in a self made segmented reality is the life you end living never really gets close to the life one truly wants for themselves.

If the segmented reality plan worked then the thing that I had put so much effort and focus into, would already be complete, and I would have then been able to move on to all those other things which of course also are requiring my personal attention."

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Licence