MakeUseOf Answers

Kenny Goodmans Blog

What going on around the world?

Israeli stocks on Wall St

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Work At Home Special Report!

Work At Home Special Report!: ""I basically make $6,000-$8,000 a month online."
-Kelly Richards

I asked her about how she discovered her tight lip secret. "Honestly, it is easier than you would think, all I did was fill out a simple form to get front line access to the Home Profit System. I got the instructions kit and within a month I was making over $4,000 a month. The instructions are pretty simple, I am not a computer whiz, but I can use the internet. I fill forms and surf sites, I don't even have to sell anything and nobody has to buy anything. It's as easy as being on facebook.""

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Licence