MakeUseOf Answers

Kenny Goodmans Blog

What going on around the world?

Israeli stocks on Wall St

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Why I left Google. What happened to my book. What I work on at Facebook. » THINK OUTSIDE IN

Why I left Google. What happened to my book. What I work on at Facebook. » THINK OUTSIDE IN: " Why I left Google
- What happened to my book ‘Social Circles’
- What I’m working on at Facebook
I never intended to write publicly about why I left Google, but it seems necessary to give people some facts that they can refer to, and not have people speculating and making stuff up.

Before I get into specifics, I want to say that I still hold tremendous respect for Google. I worked there for four years, loved the company, and busted a gut to help them ship great products. I learned an immense amount from a lot of very smart people."

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Licence