MakeUseOf Answers

Kenny Goodmans Blog

What going on around the world?

Israeli stocks on Wall St

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I'm not delusional; I'm an entrepreneur - Posts - Quora

I'm not delusional; I'm an entrepreneur - Posts - Quora: "
I started my first company in a state of innocence, inexperience, and naivete. I had no idea what it would take. I had no idea what I didn't know and I had no idea what to expect.

This time around I know all those things. I know what to expect. I know what I don't know. And I know what it'll take. I know how gut-wrenchingly difficult it is. I know the price, the pain, and the sacrifice.

Most rational, sane people would not go down this path once, let alone twice. Yet here I am, going down this path...again. Why am I doing this?"

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Licence