MakeUseOf Answers

Kenny Goodmans Blog

What going on around the world?

Israeli stocks on Wall St

Saturday, July 9, 2011

The psychology of social media « Digital Sauce Lid

The psychology of social media « Digital Sauce Lid: "I noticed a peculiar thing. A friend of mine who considers himself a social butterfly was gravitating around the room to have short, sporadic conversations with people he knew, introducing them to me as his ‘friend(s)’. I found it odd that, to my friend, these short interactions with no real emotional or experiential profundity constituted what he called a friendship. And in another example of my professional life invading my social existence I began thinking of what the implications of my thoughts were in a social media setting."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Licence