MakeUseOf Answers

Kenny Goodmans Blog

What going on around the world?

Israeli stocks on Wall St

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Dad Gone Mad - NetworkedBlogs.com

Dad Gone Mad - NetworkedBlogs.com: "Blog Feed
Goodbye
It's been a fun, seven-year run. Thanks to all who supported this site for so long. But now I have a lot of work to do.
Foot Fault
Yeah, so I have two webbed toes on my left foot and I’ve written about that here before and I even posted a picture of it once, which scarred a whole bunch of people deeply and really, you people n...
Pillow Talk
I have slept on the same pillow for fourteen years, and before you go off on how completely disgusting and repulsive that is, let me assure that my wife, whose pillow resides right next to mine, ha..."

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Licence