MakeUseOf Answers

Kenny Goodmans Blog

What going on around the world?

Israeli stocks on Wall St

Thursday, November 8, 2012

4 Ways to Make Money With Domains

4 Ways to Make Money With Domains: "What to look for in a Dynamite Domain

My main aim is to build a big range of high value online assets. I figure the world will see a bull market again in a few years time and with businesses becoming more internet savvy, the virtual real estate market will go through the roof in about 5 years time and I want have a good variety of strong web businesses so I can cash-in some of my chips when the time is right.

I therefore buy good quality aged domains in order to get a head start on this plan and it allows me to create money generating websites fast, which is good for cash flow which allows me to buy more domains and create more sites."

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Licence